Dynamics Mobile provides built-in development environment for cross-platform mobile apps.
- jQuery (http://jquery.com)
- KnockoutJs (http://knockoutjs.com)
It means that the developer needs to be familiar with the web technologies used so much these days and with the upper mentioned set of libraries from the public domain.
The mobile apps created with Dynamics Mobile run on multiple mobile platforms.
The Dynamics Mobile (JS) API provides wide set of features like:
- Code once, run everywhere approach to support multiple device platforms
- Embedded and automatically provisioned on-device relational database (SqLite)
- Simple Object-Relational-Mapping layer for easier data access
- Raw local (on-device) SQL data access
- Automatic bi-directional data synchronization between the devices and the connected ERP
- User interface navigation and composition framework with visual designers
- MVVM User Interface pattern
- User Interface Data-Binding based on Knockout Js
- Optional runtime HTML5 programming composition of UIs