We are Dynamics Mobile, developing enterprise cross-platform mobility solutions for companies around the globe. We are dedicated to what we do – allowing our clients to stay ahead of the completion by using our state-of-the art innovative products.
We are looking for an enthusiastic consultant to join our Sofia based team to take care of our international and local developments and implementation projects based on our cloud platform.
The Dynamics Mobile Consultant will:
- Consult business organizations in using the Dynamics Mobile solution in the right way and convincing the clients in using the best practices defined by our engineering teams
- Extract, define and analyze client’s requirements and prepare gap-fit analysis
- Create documents regarding methodologies, client manuals and guidelines and other project-specific documentation
- Validate the deliveries from the dev teams before they are actually deployed at the client side
- Create estimations, plan resources and manage the execution and completion of the project schedule
- Work closely with project owners and stakeholders to define scope and deliverables
- Ensure all projects and activities are sticking to the plan and escalate, if necessary
The ideal Dynamics Mobile Consultant:
- Is positive and enthusiastic
- Has 3 years of related experience
- Has experience, knowledge and skills in managing teams and clients
- Knows about project management methodologies and has favorite one
- Has IT background
- Is willing to learn and develop his skills and knowledge
- Ability to extract and define clear business requirements
- Act as a “glue” between the technical and business teams
- Starve to communicate and has outstanding presentation skills
- Is fluent English speaker and writer.
If you can’t sleep all night long because you dream about fancy terms like IoT, Mobility, Big Data, Cloud, MDM, Machine Learning and you think that you can bring value to our team, don’t hesitate to ping us.